- Accepts Etsy gift cards
More items on www.newfanglednatty.com
Very rare Edwardian antique top hat trio. Full set of top hats, black silk, morning grey and folding opera all contained within a quality leather case.
The leather case is very well made and in fine condition, quality rounded corners. Designed for the full set of hats, plus two pockets for gloves and brush.
The silk black top hat is an extra quality well made hat with a nice shape.
Good folding opera hat and grey morning hat.
- Very good silk black extra quality top hat. Bates hatters, extra quality, 21 Jermyn street st james.
- Quality folding opera top hat by walter barnard & son, 97 jermayns , st james London.
- Grey top hat by walter barnard & son, 97 jermayns , st james London.
- Walter barnard & son, 97 jermayns , st james London leather case for 3 hats. Measures, 14x13x10 inch
All to a similar size 56 cm. 6 7/8 Medium
- Condition: Overall for a 100 year old set in fine condition. However please see below condition reports
- Case in excellent condition with wear as photos
- Black top hat in very good condition, inner band showing some discoloration, the black cloth band has a couple of small holes, silk in nice condition but slight area of brushing at top edge.
- Grey morning , has some staining on the bottom
- Folding top hat, looks hardly used but does have a defect, small tear at top with the metal mechanism has come through
- Please feel free to contact me if you require further information.
Any item can be returned for whatever reason within 14 days for a full refund.
The colour will be close to the photos but items can appear slightly different shades and be darker or lighter under alternative lighting and different computer or mobile screens.