- Accepts Etsy gift cards
More items on www.newfanglednatty.com
10% discount on all listed prices at checkout
- Very rare top quality bespoke tailored Coaching cape. Extremally well tailored, very heavy in great condition. Rare item of vintage clothing.
Bespoke £1000.00 plus ,dated early 1960's. Based on the Victorian ulster or inverness cape.
- No size label fits as a 44 large to a 46 extra large, plenty of room for me and I am a 44 large 6ft 14 1/2 stone male,also fits below the knee and I am 6ft tall. See measurements below.
- Condition: Lightly worn, as photos. Please study the photos, open the photobox and use the zoom for close ups.
- Buttons: Good
- Button Holes: Good
- Outside Material: Good
- Inside Lining: Good
- Collar/armpits : Good
- Alterations: None
- Sizing: Normal
- Ready to wear as photos, hassle free buying.
- Please feel free to contact me if you require further information.
Approximate sizes when laid flat
Please check the measurements to a similar garment that you own to ensure a good fit.
Underarm to underarm:- 26 1/2"
Underarm to hem:- na
Sleeve length (shoulder seam to cuff):- na
Shoulder to shoulder measured at the back:-na
Overall length (top of collar to hem):- 47"
The colour will be close to the photos but items can appear slightly different shades and be darker or lighter under alternative lighting and different computer or mobile screens.