- Accepts Etsy gift cards
More items on www.newfanglednatty.com
- Stunning Vintage Jaeger coat. Great design, material and Italian tailoring. Long, single vented, double breasted with eye-catching buttons, and nice waist detailing at the back.
- Label says 54L a uk 44 L and fits more as a 40 medium or slim 42 large . See measurements below.
- Condition: Lightly worn, as photos. Please study the photos, open the photobox and use the zoom for close ups.
- Buttons: Good
- Button Holes: Good
- Outside Material: Good
- Inside Lining: Good
- Collar/armpits : Good
- Alterations: None
- Sizing: Normal
- Ready to wear as photos, hassle free buying. RRP when new £699.99 .
- Please feel free to contact me if you require further information.
Approximate sizes when laid flat
Please check the measurements to a similar garment that you own to ensure a good fit.
Underarm to underarm:- 22"
Underarm to hem:- 29 1/4"
Sleeve length (shoulder seam to cuff):- 26"
Shoulder to shoulder measured at the back:-18 1/4"
Overall length (top of collar to hem):- 44 1/4"
The colour will be close to the photos but items can appear slightly different shades and be darker or lighter under alternative lighting and different computer or mobile screens.
Peking to Paris Rally, Goodwood Festival, Fashionistas, Amateur Dramatics, Equestrian,
Field Sports, Vintage , Collectors, Museums, Re-enactors, Costume, Television & Film, Tweedrun, Sartorial Elegance, Dickens Festival, Traditional Golf, Steam