- Accepts Etsy gift cards
More items on www.newfanglednatty.com
- Superb genuine original Irvin sheepskin flying jacket from aviation leathercraft RRP £768 with a waiting time. This coat body superbly worn in with a great vintage look, but lightly worn, straps and lining , perfect.
- label says 40 but I would say a slim 40 medium or looser 38 small. See measurements below. 23 across chest , flat but very thick.
- Condition: lightly worn, as photos with no issues, body leather great worn look, straps , sheepskin inside and edgings ,light wear. Please study the photos, open the photobox and use the zoom for close ups.
- Ready to wear as photos, hassle free buying. RRP when new £799.99 .
- Please feel free to contact me if you require further information.
Approximate sizes when laid flat
Please check the measurements to a similar garment that you own to ensure a good fit.
Underarm to underarm:- 23"
Underarm to hem:- 14 1/2"
Sleeve length (shoulder seem to cuff):- 24 1/4"
Shoulder to shoulder measured at the back:-19"
Overall length (top of collar to hem):- 28 1/2"
The colour will be close to the photos but items can appear slightly different shades and be darker or lighter under alternative lighting and different computer or mobile screens.
Peking to Paris Rally, Goodwood Festival, Fashionistas, Amateur Dramatics, Equestrian,
Field Sports, Vintage , Collectors, Museums, Re-enactors, Costume, Television & Film, Tweedrun, Sartorial Elegance, Dickens Festival, Traditional Golf, Steam