- Accepts Etsy gift cards
- The very best quality Hunt evening tails, for Lord George Francis. Working cuffs, pitt buttons.
"Lord George Francis Hamilton GCSI PC JP (17 December 1845 – 22 September 1927) was a British Conservative Party politician of the late 19th and early 20th centuries who served as First Lord of the Admiralty and Secretary of State for India."
"Davies and Son is an independent tailors on the West side , having started in Hanover Street in 1803. It moved to its current location in 1986, making it the oldest independent tailors on Savile Row."
- No size label fits as a slim 38 small. See measurements below.
- Condition: Very clean for an item of this type and age, however the silk collar and lining has worn in places and is very delicate. Please study the photos, open the photobox and use the zoom for close ups
- Posted in box to minimise creasing in transit and prevent any damage.
- Please feel free to contact me if you require further information.
Approximate sizes when laid flat
Please check the measurements to a similar garment that you own to ensure a good fit.
Underarm to underarm:- 20"
Underarm to hem:- 32"
Sleeve length (shoulder seem to cuff):- 25"
Shoulder to shoulder measured at the back:-17 1/2"
Overall length (top of collar to hem):- 42"
The colour will be close to the photos but items can appear slightly different shades and be darker or lighter under alternative lighting and different computer or mobile screens.
Free Standard Delivery
Loughborough, United Kingdom
30 days refund, buyer pays return postage