- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Rare item, a top quality vintage 1980's brand new suit in a 1940's style .
- Top quality Jaeger suit from 1980, brand new with tags, deadstock. Superb suit for work or special occasion or with the correct accessories can also be worn for that vintage 1980's does 1940's look.
Traditional 1940's features . Pleated trousers with turnups, heavy shoulders , double breasted, unvented at the back, long jacket . Trousers loose and baggy with long rise .
Hard to find larger sizing.
100% Grey wool.
- fits as a 46 extra large, the jacket is rather long in the body. 42 inch waist and 34 inside leg. See measurements below.
- Condition: BNWT, deadstock vintage
- Ready to wear as photos, hassle free buying.
- Please feel free to contact me if you require further information.
Approximate sizes when laid flat
Please check the measurements to a similar garment that you own to ensure a good fit.
Underarm to underarm:- 24 1/2"
Underarm to hem:- 21 1/2"
middle:- 24 "
Sleeve length (shoulder seem to cuff):- 27"
Shoulder to shoulder measured at the back:-20 1/4"
Overall length (top of collar to hem):- 35 1/2"
waist flat: 22
inside leg to fit : 33.5 to 34
hem 9 1/4
14 days returns